- We believe in one infinitely perfect, eternal and personal God, the Creator and sovereign Sustainer of the universe.
- We believe in God as the Trinity, existing eternally and simultaneously as three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. All three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead share equally and completely the one divine nature, and are therefore the same God, coequal in power, nature, and glory.
- (Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 12:29; John 1:14; Acts 5:3-4; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Hebrews 1:1-3; Revelations 1:4-6)
- We believe that Jesus Christ is both fully God and fully man. He exists eternally as God.
- We believe in His eternal pre-existence, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His attesting miracles, His sacrificial death on the cross, His glorious bodily resurrection from the dead on the 3rd day , His ascension into heaven, and His present work in heaven as High Priest and Advocate. He will return in glory to resurrect and judge all mankind.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, His Body, which is composed of all men, living and dead, who have been joined to Him through saving faith.
- (John 1:1, John 20:28; Acts 20:28; Hebrews 1:8; Titus 1:3, Titus 2:13)
THE HOLY SPIRIT
- We believe that the Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Trinity, who indwells those who have received Jesus Christ for the purpose of enabling them to live righteous and godly lives.
- We also believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit in salvation; in convicting men of their sin; in bringing about the regeneration of lost sinners; in glorifying Jesus Christ; and in dwelling inside believers and to empower them for godly living and spiritual service.
- (John 14:16; John 14:26; John 15:26; John 16:9; 1 Corinthians 12:1-12; Galatians 5:22,23)
- We believe the Bible (the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments) is the infallible Word of God.
- We believe the Bible in its original writings is God-breathed revelation and it is completely without error (historically, scientifically, morally, and spiritually).
- We believe that the Bible reveals God’s plan, God’s values, God’s principles, God’s answers for life issues and God’s nature and character.
- We believe the Bible reveals the nature of God’s creation, man’s sinful or fallen nature and especially His will for the salvation of human beings through Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is therefore our supreme and final authority in all matters that it addresses.
- (Mark 12:26, Mark 12:36, Mark 13:11; Luke 24:27; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe that God is the creator of all things, both the seen and unseen.
- We believe that the natural realm and the physical universe is the visible creation of God. It declares God’s existence and gives revelation of His invisible attributes and divine nature.
- (Genesis 1:1-31, Genesis 2:1-3, Romans 1:20)
SIN & REDEMPTION
- We believe that all of humanity has fallen short of God’s glory and is in need of salvation; hence the reason why Jesus came to the earth; that man may receive salvation through Christ (Romans 3:23; Romans 6:23; Romans 5:8; John 14:6)
- We believe that salvation is found in none other than through the name, person, work, and grace of Jesus Christ (John 14:6; John 3:16; Romans 5:8)
- We believe that salvation is obtained through Christ and by the grace of God. It cannot be obtained apart from Christ or even through personal achievements or personal good works. (John 14:6; Ephesians 2:8-9)
- We believe that true salvation through Christ produces genuine life change and repentance (James 1:22,23)
- We believe that there is a literal place called Hell that exists and that those who die without salvation will go to this place called Hell. (Psalm 9:17; Psalm 73:12-19; Luke 16:23-26; John 12:48).
- We believe that those who are saved and belong to Christ will inherit eternal life in a literal Kingdom of Heaven (Isaiah 65; Zechariah 14)
- We believe the church is the spiritual body of Jesus Christ
- We believe Jesus is the Founder, Head, and Shepherd of the Church and that it encompasses all true believers at all times and places whether living or dead. The function of the church is to carry out the Lord’s expressed plan and will through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe one of the main functions of the Church is to fulfill the Great Commission and to bring glory to Jesus Christ with the effort of bringing humankind to a saving knowledge and relationship with God through Christ.
- This multitudes of believers is made up of people who are neither perfect nor sinless, but by God’s grace their lives are genuinely becoming more and more under the control of the Holy Spirit, expressing His love, joy, peace, and other Christ-like qualities.
- (Colossians 1:18, Ephesians 1:22, 1 Corinthians 12:27, Romans 12:4-5, Matthew 28:18-20)