Do you sometimes get confused about your life? Do you have problems on what decisions to make in your life? Are there people around you who are giving you advice but you just don’t know whose advice to follow? Indeed in such situations, life can be confusing.
It’s very important before making any major decisions in your life or regarding a particular situation that you learn to seek God’s will or plan first. Living a lifestyle of consulting the Lord’s will in any area of our lives is very important. From today, if you desire to live a life without confusion where you seek the Lord’s plans, why don’t you try the following Biblical methods:
(1) READ, STUDY & MEDIATE GOD’S WORD – (Psalm 1:1-3 – Blessed is the man, Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful; But his delight is in the law of the Lord, And in His law he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree, Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper.)
(2) SPEND TIME WITH GOD – (James 4:8 – Draw near to God and He will draw near to you…)
(3) ASK GOD FOR WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING IN YOUR LIFE – (Proverbs 24:3-4 – Through wisdom a house is built, And by understanding it is established; By knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.)
(4) DON’T LEAN ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING – (Proverbs 3:5-7 – Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil.)
(5) TRUST GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART & HAVE FAITH IN HIM – (Hebrews 11:6 – But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him)
(6) COMMIT ALL YOUR PLANS TO HIM FIRST AND SEEK HIS GUIDANCE THROUGH HIS WORD AND BY HIS SPIRIT. (Proverbs 16:3 – Commit your works to the Lord, And your thoughts will be established.)
(7) LEARN TO LISTEN, RECOGNISE AND OBEY HIS VOICE – (John 10:27-28 – My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.)
In my future articles, I will endeavor to expand more on the above 7 methods to help us understand why these areas are important if we are to know, understand and apply God’s will and plan in our life.
Jeremiah 29:11-14 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
One of the main privileges of being a child of God is that you can come to the Lord with every and any issue that you have on your mind. You can ask Him any question that you like. You can seek Him and come to Him in prayer anytime of the day. There is nothing that God cannot help you with.
Therefore if you are confused about your life, or about a decision that you want to make, it is very important that you INVOLVE God in EVERY AREA and ASPECT of your life.
In order to know the will of the Lord for your life or for a particular challenge that you may encounter, you have to know the will of God by reading, studying and trusting His word. It is through God’s word and by spending time with Him that you learn His nature and He will give you WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING to know His will for every situation in your life.
Ephesians 5:17 NKJV Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
Without trust or faith in God, you cannot be led by God. Without involving God in every area of your life, you make it difficult for yourself to be led by God.
Always remember that God has more knowledge and experience than you do – so trust Him. Always remember that God is your Creator – so He knows and understands you more than you know or understand yourself – so trust Him. Don’t lean on your own limited and flawed knowledge.
I remember several years ago I was a Sunday School teacher for some 6 year old toddlers. One day I was teaching them about the power and magnificence of God. As I taught them I would tell them that God created the earth and the animals, and that God can be everywhere at the same time, and about the wonderful and amazing miracles that God performs. During the lesson, I then confidently remember telling my class: “God can do anything! Nothing is impossible with God!”
As soon as I said those words, a young 6 year old boy in my class slowly put his hand up to speak and he softly said to me: “There’s something that God cannot do – God can’t lie”.
What an awesome lesson I learnt from that young boy’s statement because it is such a true statement.
God cannot do things that are not in accordance with His nature or which are contrary to His word.
Below are some things that God CANNOT do.
(1) GOD CANNOT SIN – It is not in God’s nature to sin, to lie or to perform any kind of wickedness. God is holy, pure and sinless. God is not corrupt nor can He be tempted to become corrupt or to sin. His thoughts, His motives, His actions are always good and righteous and just. (1 Samuel 2:2 – “No one is holy like the Lord, For there is none besides You, Nor is there any rock like our God.”) ; (Numbers 23:19 – “God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?)
(2) GOD CANNOT CONTRADICT HIMSELF – God cannot change His mind when it comes to issues that are consistent with His very nature and His word. He is not confused nor can anybody confuse God. God’s word, the Bible does not contradict itself nor can God behave in any way that is contradictory to His nature. (Malachi 3:6 – “For I am the Lord, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.) ; (Hebrews 13:8 – Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.)
(3) GOD CANNOT BECOME A FALSE GOD – False gods might try to imitate or counterfeit the power and nature of the one true God. However, God himself will not imitate anybody. God does not need to become like anyone. God is God and there is only ONE God. Therefore God, for example, cannot become Buddha or a god from another religion. (Isaiah 43:10 – “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me.)
(4) GOD CANNOT TEMPT ANYONE – God cannot tempt anybody to perform sinful desires. God does not cause people to commit a sinful act. God is not the author of wickedness nor does He make people commit wicked acts. It is not in God’s nature to deceive anyone. (James 1:13 – Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.)
(5) GOD CANNOT HATE YOU – God is love. God cannot hate His creation. When He made all that He created in Genesis, God saw that what He had made was good. God loves us even when we are at our very worst. This is why He sent His begotten Son Jesus to die for us. (Romans 5:8 – But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.)
(6) GOD CANNOT SHOW FAVOURITISM – God does not have favourites. He loves us the same. God does not judge anybody unjustly or unfairly. (Acts 10:34-35 – Then Peter opened his mouth and said:”In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality. But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him”.)
(7) GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED – God cannot be ridiculed. He cannot feel mocked because God is all knowing and all sufficient and He lacks nothing. There is nothing that anyone can say about God that will make God feel mocked or inadequate. (Galatians 6:7 – Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.)
(8) GOD CANNOT BE DECEIVED – Nobody can deceive God. He cannot be fooled because He is all knowing, omniscient and almighty. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. (Hebrews 4:13 – And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.)
(9) GOD CANNOT BE DEFEATED – God cannot lose. The reason He cannot be defeated is because nobody can match God’s power and might. There is nobody like God and therefore He has no equal. God has already won the battle against the devil through Jesus Christ and what Jesus did on the cross for mankind. As a Christian, the scriptures say that you are more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:37). God is triumphant and it is not in His nature to lose. (Psalm 147:5 – Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite.) ; (Matthew 19:26 – But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”)
(10) GOD CANNOT ALLOW A PERSON WHO IS NOT A CHRISTIAN TO ENTER HEAVEN – A person who is not born again / saved / a true Christian cannot enter into Heaven. To become a Christian, a person must believe and receive Jesus Christ as his/her Lord & Saviour. The only way to Heaven is through Jesus Christ. John 3:3 NKJV – Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” John 14:6 NKJV – Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me”
Jeremiah 33:2-4 “Thus says the Lord who made the earth, the Lord who formed it to establish it— the Lord is his name: Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.”
Knowing the nature of God is very important. God will not ignore us if we call to Him and if we have a genuine desire to know Him and have a relationship with Him. There are MANY things that God will do in your personal life which are consistent with His word and with His nature. Allow Him to guide you and help you.
What does it mean to be a Christian? What are the privileges of being a Christian? Why should you become a Christian?
These Bible verses explain…
All bible verses quoted in NIV
In Christ Jesus You Are Accepted…
• John 1:12 I am God’s child.
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God
• John 15:15 As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus Christ.
I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
• Romans 5:1 I have been justified.
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
• 1 Corinthians 6:17 I am united with the Lord, and I am one with Him in spirit.
But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
• 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 I have been bought with a price and I belong to God.
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.
• 1 Corinthians 12:27 I am a member of Christ’s body.
Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.
• Ephesians 1:3-8 I have been chosen by God and adopted as His child.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.
• Colossians 1:13-14 I have been redeemed and forgive of all my sins.
For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
• Colossians 2:9-10 I am complete in Christ.
For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority.
• Hebrews 4:14-16 I have direct access to the throne of grace through Jesus Christ.
Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are yet was without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. In Christ Jesus You Are Secure…
• Romans 8:1 I am free from condemnation.
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
• Romans 8:28 I am assured that God works for my good in all circumstances.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
• Romans 8:31-39 I am free from any condemnation brought against me and I cannot be separated from the love of God.
What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died more than that, who was raised to life is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written:”For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughter”No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
• 2 Corinthians 1:21-22 I have been established, anointed and sealed by God.
Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
• Colossians 3:1-4 I am hidden with Christ in God.
Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. 4When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
• Philippians 1:6 I am confident that God will complete the good work He started in me.
being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
• Philippians 3:20 I am a citizen of heaven.
But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Saviour from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,
• 2 Timothy 1:7 I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
• 1 John 5:18 I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me.
We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him.
In Christ Jesus You Are Significant…
• John 15:5 I am a branch of Jesus Christ, the true vine, and a channel of His life.
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
• John 15:16 I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit.
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit, fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.
• 1 Corinthians 3:16 I am God’s temple.
Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit lives in you?
• 2 Corinthians 5:17-21 I am a minister of reconciliation for God.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
• Ephesians 2:6 I am seated with Jesus Christ in the heavenly realm.
And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
• Ephesians 2:10 I am God’s workmanship.
For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
• Ephesians 3:12 I may approach God with freedom and confidence.
In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.
• Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
DO YOU WANT TO BE A CHRISTIAN or A FOLLOWER OF JESUS CHRIST???
1. ACKNOWLEDGE: “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23).
This means that we have all broken God’s laws and God’s 10 Commandments like those mentioned in Exodus 20:1-17. For example, we are all guilty of telling a lie; we are guilty of lust; we are guilt of coveting at some point in our life. If we are guilty of breaking even one of God’s 10 Commandments, then that makes us sinners. The fact that we are sinners who have broken God’s commandments means that we are accountable to God the lawgiver. Romans 6:23 says that “the wages of sin is death BUT the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord”
You must acknowledge that you are a sinner who has broken God’s commandments and that you therefore need Jesus in your life.
2. REPENT: “Unless you repent you will all likewise perish” (Luke 13:3), “Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out” (Acts 3:19)
Repenting means: to change your mind; a sincere turning away, in heart, mind and action;
Therefore God wants you to repent of sinful values and of sinful living. God wants you to decide to
follow Him and to make Jesus the Lord of your life.
3. CONFESSION: “If we confess our sins. He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9). “That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved” (Romans 10:9)
God is a forgiving God. God will forgive any sin that you have done because Jesus died for ALL your sins and to set you free from the bondage of all types of sin in your life.
4. BELIEVE: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16).
You must believe that ONLY Jesus can save you and restore your relationship with God. You must believe that Jesus is the ONLY way by which you can have everlasting life and escape from eternal separation from God. You must believe that Jesus died on the cross for you and resurrected from the grave.
“He came to His own, and His own did not receive him, But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name” (John 1:11-12)
By faith, You must receive Jesus as Your Lord & Savior and therefore; you become a child of God; you become born again; you become a Christian; you restore your broken relationship with God. Why Not Make Your Eternal Decision NOW?
We become born again Christians by GRACE through FAITH or TOTAL TRUST in Jesus Christ as our Lord & Savior (Galatians 3:26) & (Ephesians 2:8,9). Salvation is a FREE gift received through FAITH in Christ.
This prayer is only an EXPRESSION of your faith, belief & trust in Jesus. Salvation is by FAITH or BELIEVING in Christ Jesus as your Lord & Saviour.
“Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your love. I thank You that You died on the cross for me and resurrected so that I may have life through You. I confess Lord that I have sinned against You and today I ask You to forgive me of all of my sins, past present and future. I repent of all of my sins and I ask You to cleanse me Jesus. Thank You for forgiving my sins. From this moment, come into my life Lord Jesus & take full control of my life. I want to follow You Jesus and I want to follow Your ways. Save me and from today, make me the person You want me to be. I receive You Lord Jesus right now by faith. I trust You as my Lord and Savior – Amen”
Have you accepted & believed in Jesus Christ as a result of reading this article. If so please acknowledge by clicking the “I Have Accepted Jesus Christ” button below
We live in a busy world. A lot of things in life compete for our time and attention. However we need to give God the Priority. We can become so busy with such issues as our jobs, our family responsibilities, meeting deadlines, and all sorts of activities that we at times forget to do the most important activity of any day – which is to spend some quality time with God.
Luke 10:38-42 Now it happened as they went that He entered a certain village; and a certain woman named Martha welcomed Him into her house. And she had a sister called Mary, who also sat at Jesus’ feet and heard His word. But Martha was distracted with much serving, and she approached Him and said, “Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Therefore tell her to help me.” And Jesus answered and said to her, “Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things. But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her.”
Like Martha, the daily issues of life can distract us from spending quality time with God. The reason is that sometimes we do not have the correct priorities in our lives.
It was such a great privilege for Martha to have the Lord Jesus inside her home, but somehow Martha failed to realize the importance of being in the presence of the Son of God. She took God’s presence for granted. Having been in the presence of God, Martha should have dropped all her serving chores and given priority to focusing all her attention on learning and listening to Jesus.
Martha’s sister Mary had the right attitude. Upon seeing that Jesus had visited, she sat at Jesus’ feet and focused on hearing God’s word.
In life we should not take God’s presence for granted. We should learn to prioritize God and His presence over everything else. The issues that God teaches are everlasting and life changing in comparison to some of the activities that we prioritize in life.
For example. In our world today, sometimes the television can take priority over spending time in God’s presence. We tell ourselves and give excuses that we don’t have time to read the Bible and pray because we are too busy.
Even though Martha was busy, she did not realize that at that particular time, what she was doing was not important. It was more important for her to be learning from Jesus because God was in her house. Jesus had to tell Martha: “Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things. But ONE THING IS NEEDED, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her.”
Therefore you might be busy and a lot of issues in your life may require your attention – however only ONE THING IS NEEDED – spend some quality time with God – and he may even take care of your issues.
Sometimes we need to be like Mary, and drop everything for a while so that we may devote our time and attention to be in God’s presence and listen and learn from God. When you put God first, God will take care of the rest.
The knowledge of Jesus and by having a personal relationship with Him brings about many great privileges in one’s life. For example, when you have a relationship with Jesus, your spiritual eyes and mind are opened so that you begin to see life and circumstances from God’s perspective, rather than from a natural / fleshly / worldly perspective.
John 8:12 NKJV Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”
Many people especially those who do not know God, are living a life that is full of darkness. People are searching for answers to problems in their lives. Perhaps they are struggling with addiction; perhaps they are struggling with an abusive relationship; perhaps they have a financial problems or they are dealing with feelings of hatred and unforgiveness. Whatever the problem, there people out there who do not know the answers to their problems and they feel like they are in darkness because they do not have the answers.
Jesus however taught that HE is the LIGHT of the world. Jesus did not say that He will show people the light – but He said that He IS the Light.
Therefore whenever we are in darkness over a situation in our life, we need to bring Jesus who is the Light into that particular situation. Whenever you enter a dark room, you instinctively will switch on the light in that room so that you see the contents of the room clearly. It is true therefore to say that whenever we enter dark situations or circumstances in our lives, we must bring Jesus into the situation so that our challenges may be clearly seen for what they really are and also so that we may know how to tackle and solve our challenges through Christ.
John 11:9-11 NKJV Jesus answered, “Are there not twelve hours in the day? If anyone walks in the day, he does not stumble, because he sees the light of this world. But if one walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him.”
When you are in darkness, a lot of things or challenges can be exaggerated and appear more scary than they really are. That’s why it is important not to view life from our own understanding or from our own limited insight. In order to view life correctly, you must always have Jesus, the Light of the world with you so that you see the journey of your life and your environment more clearly.
When you read the Bible and specifically about Jesus’ life, I believe you will find that there is no problem, no challenge and no situation that is in the world today that Jesus did not in some way talk about. God through His word has given us the answers to every problem that the world has today. God is able through His Son Jesus to answer every individual problem that you personally have in your life because Jesus IS the Light of your life and of the world.
John 12:46 NKJV I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.
Jesus is the answer. He is the light concerning our relationship problems, our financial problems, our health problems and our spiritual problems.
The key to walking in the light and not in darkness is found in Jesus by
1. Following Jesus
2. Believing Jesus
3. Abiding in His word
12 Characteristics of a Cult Leader Throughout the world, many cult leaders will exhibit the same character traits and employ the same manipulative techniques. Here are at least 12 traits or characteristics of a cult leader:
Does Purgatory Exist? Does purgatory exist and what does the Bible really say about where we will go when we die?
Is There Evidence of God? How can we know that God exists? Is there natural or scientific evidence that we can point to, concerning the argument for intelligent design?
How Do You Deal With Impure Thoughts? Some people struggle with lustful thoughts; others with anxiety & depression; whilst others struggle with low self-esteem or suicidal thoughts. So the question is – how do we deal with impure thoughts?
Qualities of a Good Husband Are you looking for a good husband? What are the qualities of a good husband? Is it money; his looks; his character or more?
Qualities of a Good Father It is said that a daughter’s first love is her father - and a son’s first hero is his father. Whether you know it or not, as a father you have a direct and indirect influence on your children.
Who Is Your Spiritual Covering? Is it Biblical? The term spiritual covering is an authoritarian false teaching that is usually used by the Charismatic movement and various cults in relation to authority and submission.
Can A Man Bribe God? What is the Seed-Faith Teaching? Believers of the seed-faith doctrine are taught that the more money you “seed” or give – the more money or “blessings” that God will give you in return.
Is Atheism More Rational Than Belief in God? Would it be rational to believe that non-life can create life? Is there scientific and observable evidence of non-life creating living organisms or any kind of life form?
5 Ways to Resist the Devil There are unseen demonic forces that wage war against God and the kingdom of God. Discover 5 ways in which we can resist the devil
Can Someone be a Gay Christian? Is there such a thing as a “gay Christian”? If a person claims to be Christian and gay – then he/she needs to be lovingly asked the following questions:
5 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack We must understand that the enemy will always seek to spiritually attack God’s people because the devil is a hater of everything that God loves.
Is Grace Ever A License To Sin? Does the fact that we live under grace mean that we are no longer obligated to obey God’s moral laws?
5 Ways To Overcome Worry & Anxiety In life we all worry about many different things. The Bible instructs us regarding how we should overcome worry and anxiety in our life.
4 Reasons Why Abortion Is Wrong Does life begin at conception? Is abortion exclusively a woman’s choice? Is abortion right or wrong?
What is the Word of Faith Movement? This movement is known as Word of Faith / Word-Faith mainly because of their false teachings and perceptions regarding faith.
Can Satan Reads Our Minds & Thoughts Our minds are one of the main battlegrounds where spiritual warfare takes place. We should avoid allowing the devil from influencing our thinking.
Why Is Life Unfair? We look at the situation in our world and we wonder if there will ever be any justice, fairness or equality in the world.
What Does The Bible Say About Narcissism? The term Narcissism originates from Greek mythology where a man by the name of Narcissus fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water.
Should Christians Evangelize Atheists? Atheism is one of the most extreme expressions of man’s rebellion against God and man’s desire to live without God.
What Does The Bible Say About Courtship / Dating? If any person desires to seek a meaningful and loving relationship with the opposite sex, then a form of dating or courtship is necessary
What is Sleep Paralysis? Is It A Result of Demonic Attack? Sleep paralysis can be defined as the temporary inability to move or speak whilst one is either waking up or falling asleep.
Is The Selling of Anointing Oil & Holy Water Biblical? What does the Bible say about the sales of anointing oil and holy water? Should Christians use various “anointed” objects or church products in order to attract God’s favour and protection?
What is the Fear of the Lord? What does it mean to have the fear of the Lord? Biblically the fear of the Lord is like two sides of a coin.
Alice Bailey’s 10 Point Plan to Destroy Christianity Alice Bailey is known as one of the founders and prophetess of the New Age Movement.
6 Ways to Avoid Spiritual Deception The Bible warns us that spiritual deception will not only increase but it warns us of a great deception or a “strong delusion”
How Do I Get Right With God? There are times in life when we know that our guilt, our sin and all that we do in life has separated us from a just and holy God.
What Does The Bible Say About Revenge? How should we react or retaliate in the face of persecution, harassment or betrayal? What should we do when someone offends us, mocks us or even deceives us?
What is Christian Ministry? One of the most common misconceptions by many people regarding the definition of Christian ministry today is that the word ministry has been defined to mean either a church, a particular department within a local church...
What are the Essentials of the Christian Faith? The essentials of the Christian faith are key Biblical doctrines which are important for every Christian believer to understand and believe.
What is a Cult? What are the Characteristics of a Cult? Some groups are extreme and destructive cults, while others are very subtle and deceptive cults.
How Should A Christian Respond to Suffering? We undoubtedly live in a world where pain and suffering is inevitable. The Bible reminds us that this world is a fallen world...
If God Is Real, Why Doesn’t He Reveal Himself? Most atheists will argue that if God is real, then why doesn’t He reveal Himself? They question why God would choose to hide Himself...
Why Do I Keep Sinning As A Christian? Why do Christians continue to sin if they have genuinely received Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour?
Why Is God A Jealous God? If jealousy is a sin, then why does God describe Himself as a jealous God?
12 Characteristics of a Cult Leader According to many studies, cult leaders are people who tend to be narcissists and they generally exhibit sociopathic and abusive characteristics.
The Importance of Premarital Counseling One of the purposes of premarital counseling is to educate and address any misconceptions or preconceived ideas about the marriage covenant.
What is God's Plan of Salvation? All of mankind is sinful and therefore in need of salvation from the consequences of sin. Discover the plan of salvation that God has for the world.
Why Should I Not Kill Myself? God created you for a reason. God created you for a purpose. It is never God’s will or purpose that we commit suicide
Bible Verse of the Day
The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender.